Saturday, June 13, 2015

I Am Legion - 1.19b!

Ladies and gentlemen,
we have come a long way. Thank you for all your support, donations and endorsements, comments and feedback.

I have just uploaded what I'm hoping will be a final fix for everyone with crashes. I am playing this version as we speak and it has run without error for over an hour. Please restart the game on a fresh save game, (I have just uploaded a new savegame from version 1.6 on dying light and 1.19b on I am Legion.)


Recommended combination pack:
I Am Legion ULTIMATE
Advanced Moves v0.21 (mad support!(http://www.nexusmods.com/dyinglight/mods/47/?)),
Chromatic Aberration Begone v0.3(http://www.nexusmods.com/dyinglight/mods/5/?),
Minimal HUD (not working with arrow menu(http://www.nexusmods.com/dyinglight/mods/32/?)).
Make sure to Endorse and promote each modders hard work!

For anyone who finds the game perfect as is, I recommend turning off updates on steam! Too many times has this mod been broken for very few small feature updates from Techland, and unless something big releases, I want use all able to play without issue.



Version 2.0 will be a large update and will be in production over the summer, I'm looking to make 1.19a the last release for a while if this fixes everyone's issues. I have also contacted the creator of Advanced Moves and am looking to incorporate his mod into the installer if possible. If so this will be a part of 2.0.


That being said, please enjoy this mod, get your buddies together and play some coop this weekend.
Happy Gaming Everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment