Friday, February 15, 2013

Update 15FEB13

It took 13 minutes to load this website in order to type. 13 minutes out of the 15 minutes I'm allowed on.

I wanted to post yesterday to everyone to let them know to have an amazing valentines day and that I love you all. Slow time on the ship but wrapping up soon. Theres a possibility I may not be deploying this year as of yesterday, but thats still up in the air. Starting to switch track away from thinking always about deployment and think again about starting up life in the states (if this goes through). I want to be able to travel, and I have a lot of plans so far but very little time to try to work with to make them come true. Fingers crossed that things will work out and I can finally start my life again. I hear from maybe 5 people these days, so I'll be trying to reconnect a lot of broken relationships. Life in the military is hard when you lose friends with time. Tomorrow marks my 3rd year in the Navy, and almost 4 years with the military. I always think about the road not taken, and its one that I'm going to try to make my way back around to. Working on college still and studying where I can.

Time is up.

Take care everyone, and hope to hear from you all soon.
-Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment